Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cancun - Day 6: Monday, February 1st

Today is our last day in Cancun. It is so sad. We had the greatest, most wonderful, relaxing time. Although we missed our children, it was such a needed break from them. I can't believe that nothing went wrong while we were on our trip ... it's a miracle! We woke up, went and ate breakfast, packed our bags and just hung around until it was time to go to the airport. I can say for sure that this was more fun to me then a cruise! Although cruises are a blast, this was more relaxing! But I do love cruises, because you get to visit many countries. Farewell for now, but we will be saving and next year, or at least in 2 years, you better believe we will be somewhere fun like this again!!!!!

Waiting for the shuttle to come and get us.

No comments: