Friday, March 12, 2010

Classic Skating

I have not been to Classic since I was younger. Boy has it changed. Some ladies in my ward went today and we were invited, so we decided it would be fun. It was me, Marshall, Kambria, Colton (who I tend), and Marshall's best bud Tyler. And then a bunch of fun people from my ward. It is a blast. They have a bounce zone area, jungle gym, skating rink (is it rink or ring?? not sure) like from the old days, and a blast zone. The kids had a blast. On the way home we stopped and got an ice cream ... I didn't want Kam to feel left out, so I got her a kiddy cone ... She LOVED it, however she made a huge mess. Because I was driving I was only able to get a picture of the first lick, but trust me, she ate the entire thing and her clothes and car seat suffered. Thanks for the invite Ladies, it was a blast!!!

Marshall in the Jungle
My cute Kambria

Marshall all blurry

riding the wiggle car on the rink

Riding in the car!
The helicopter ride!

Kam running from me, she liked to do this, I did lose her for about 30 seconds, it scared the crap out of me!!
Tyler, Marshall, Colton and Kambria. Our little group!

Marshall's teeth he won

The Trouble Maker
The first taste of her ice cream, she was in heaven!!

The end result of the ice cream

No comments: