Next the kids and I went to My cousins daughter, Cilla's birthday party. We watch Cilla during the days, so we know her well. It was a princess/prince party. So we got the kids dressed up and headed over. It was pretty fun. Cinderella came and told the kids a few stories, sang some songs, did some face painting, they made crowns, had cake and Cilla opened presents.
Kambria wasn't sure about sitting with Cinderella, but at least she didn't cry!
Listening to the stories
Marshall getting his face painted.



Listening to the stories
Marshall getting his face painted.

That night my mom so Kindly watched our kids so Jake and I could go on a date night! We went downtown and had dinner at Gateway and walked around, and then we went over to the Jazz game. It was so much fun! It was a fun game to go to. We were losing at first, then it was close then we CREAMED them! It was a super fun night!!!!
Yes I look like a dork, but you are what you are :0)







1 comment:
Looks like fun!! Wish we had money to go with you guys!!
Post a Comment