I was looking at some cooking blogs and saw these fun bunny suckers, I knew the kids and I had to make them!! The recipe can be found here: http://www.gourmetmomonthego.com/2010/03/bunny-peep-pops.html
This blog always has fun ideas for every holiday!!



So they didn't turn out as cute as the ones the other gal made, but the kids sure had a blast making these!April Fools Day
For some reason Marshall has been so excited for April Fools. He has a whole thing planned to say to Harlee, and is so excited to tell her.
So Marshall was just waking up and Jake said to him, Marshall hurry and come eat your breakfast, I need to drop you off at school on my way to work! Marsh replies, I don't have school. Jake says, they changed it and now you do, hurry hurry hurry!
He comes running in, I tell him to jump up on his chair. In front of him sits his breakfast ... a bowl of water and a cup of dog food! He stares at it confused, and looks at me so weird. Then I told him April Fools, and he laughed and said good one MOM. You could immediately see his brain thinking about what he could do, and it didn't stop ALL day long!!!
So that afternoon I was talking to Jake and the home phone rings, so I answer it and the caller says, "Is this Brandy?" yes it is, "I am calling about the Free Hot Tub you have listed on KSL", what? "On ksl you have a free hot tub listed" um No, we don't even own a hot tub. and then it hits me, Jake freakin put an ad on ksl for an april fools Joke! Not funny, not even a little funny, this man is getting frustrated and I don't know what he is talking about. So I tell the man, I am sorry, it looks like someone thinks they are funny and posted this as an April Fools Joke, I will delete the ad. Hang up and I am pretty ticked. Then the phone just starts ringing off the hook. After I tell several people I am sorry, I don't have a hot tub, I will delete the ad, I get it deleted and call Jake, and he is laughing so so so so hard. Yeah, not funny, I told him it wasn't funny and then once I calmed down I started laughing, because he sure got me, and it was pretty funny and clever!!!!!
I hope you all had a good April Fools Joke played on you, I guess you have to expect it, but it's pretty annoying when the Joke is on you!





No comments:
Post a Comment